Saturday, December 31, 2011

Okay...time to fess up

So here is the truth...I had PrepEx one thru seven completed prior to deciding to start this blog, which was like...yesterday. My goal is to get through this preparation chapter by Midnight tonight, as I said in a previous post. I think I am almost done with it, but I guess we will all see! Here's PrepEx 9!


PrepEx 9 – Insightful Planning

Now that you have some insight into who you are as a writer, answer the following questions to see if your current project represents a blend of your passions:

1.      If you had to describe your work as a whole in a single line, what would that line be? (Heartfelt stories that make you cry? Smart, steamy romances? Hardcore heroes who risk everything?) 

Echo’s Journey is a story of growth, strength, and survival.

2.      How would you like your work to be remembered?

I would like my work as a book they couldn’t put down and when they were done; couldn’t stop thinking about.

3.      Which genre is best for your writing styles and interests?

I’d say it would be best for Mystery and/or Drama…so if it was more Drama than Mystery it would be Drystery…More Mystery than Drama would be Mysma…Honestly, I have no clue…it is something I have been struggling with.

No comments:

Post a Comment