Saturday, December 31, 2011

Well, these are the last two PrepEx's before I begin actually working on my BIAM. Not that this hasn't been beneficial, to the contrary it may have been too beneficial, because I can't wait to get started. I have decided to rework and complete a project for this, my first BIAM. I have been working on this thing for about 10 years now. Mainly because I have edited the first 6 chapters about three times each and then I don't write for months. It's time to break the cycle!


PrepEx 11 – Goal Tracker

Goal
Course of Action
75,000 Words in 30 Days
18,750 Words Per Week (2678 words per day)
Three Hundred 250 Word Pages in 30 Days
Seventy Five 250 word pages per Week (Approx. Eleven 250 Word Pages per day.)
A Completed Draft of Echo’s Journey in 30 Days
Write For at Least 2 Hours Every Day

PrepEx12 – Sharing My Goals

I Will Share My 30 Day Goal With
I Will Not Share My 30 Day Goal With
My husband
My Sister
My Followers on Blogspot
My Parents
The VBIAM Group
My Ex – Husband
My Nano Group on FaceBook
Anyone who is Negative About My Writing
My Kids
My Boss

No comments:

Post a Comment