1. Write down a list of your main priorities so you will know where to draw the line when requests are made for your time.
· Keeping my kids on the right track (i.e. attending school functions and meetings)
· Feeding my children well balanced meals
· Keeping my house and laundry clean
· Keeping my marriage strong and intact
· Getting a job
· Nurturing old and new friendships that are beneficial to my life.
2. Now that you know the priorities in your life, write down a list of things that take up your time and are not on your priority list.
· She who's name shall no be mentioned's b.s and everything that it involves.
· Fighting with my kids about things I can’t make them change
· Television, just for the sake of not writing
· Surfing the web for things not related to writing