Monday, January 2, 2012

Close Only Counts in Horseshoes and Hand Grenades

Good Morning Dear Readers!

Well yesterday I managed to squeeze in 2480 words before midnight. Yes I know, I didn't reach my goal, and I know that's a really round number; but that is indeed what I came up with. Today I will be working on my day two exercises. This entails doing 10 scene cards, which based on the last tables I posted, do not seem to translate well to my blog. So you tell me? Do you want to see them? If not, I totally understand. Well, my "get your butt off the internet and get to writing" alarm just went off, so I am going to follow its advice! I will check back when my daily goals are met to see if your interested in my scene cards. Until then...have a happy and productive day!




No comments:

Post a Comment