Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Teenaged girls have the plague...

I am convinced that all teenaged girls have the plague. Maybe it is because I am the mother of four boys, but it seems as though everytime one of my boys gets a girlfriend I get sick. I swear they are plague carriers. It's this horrible head and chest crud that just leaves you curled up in a ball on the couch gasping for breath. Well, anyhow now that you have listened to me wheeze through a rant (if you could really hear me, you'd hear the wheeze lol) I will get to my point. I did nothing yesterday other than sleep, sip hot tea, and hudlle in my blanket on the couch. Feeling a bit better today, but this may be all the writing I get done today. Maybe I will work on some more of my minor charater sheets long hand, but my blanket is looking really good right now. Till tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better!!

    (Then save the idea for a novel. When I first saw the title of your post I just thought your story was going in a funny direction)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LoL!!! I think I may do just that!

    ReplyDelete